FREE Educational Health Summit: “A Grain of Truth, The Gluten Summit”
You are invited to a ground breaking health educational summit which could change your life! Best of all this education experience is 100% FREE and available to you this week, Nov 11-17, through an online platform which you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
More than 300 symptoms could be caused by the consumption of gluten, yet a very small percentage of the population knows it could be fueling the cause.
That, my friends, is the ultimate reason why “A Grain of Truth: The Gluten Summit” is so important: To help those potentially return to health who have no idea what is fueling their ailments, including you.
Do you know someone—a friend, family member, even yourself—who thinks they may be sensitive to gluten or with any of the following symptoms:
- Brain fog?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
- Unexplained rashes?
- Tummy aches?
- Constipation or diarrhea?
- Thyroid problems?
- Unexplained weight loss (or gain)?
- Joint pain?
- Dental defects?
- A child’s failure to thrive or shortened stature?
All of these, AND MORE, could be caused by gluten in one’s diet.
At “A Grain of Truth: The Gluten Summit” you will:
- Hear from 29 of the world’s most prolific minds about the unfolding science behind gluten-related disorders;
- Learn the imperative necessity of asking, “Could gluten be implicated in my patient’s health condition?”
- Recognize the signs of a gluten-related disorder;
- Learn why current testing procedures produce a large percentage of false negatives;
- Be educated on the current cutting-edge tools to identify gluten-related disorders;
- Understand why mortality is increased in the first year after diagnosis in elders with celiac disease with or
without a gluten-free diet;
- Learn why celiac children have a 3.2 fold increased risk of long-term mortality with or without a gluten-free diet;
- …and what to do about these health concerns.
The “Godfathers” of gluten-related disorders will speak at The Gluten Summit:
- Prof. Michael Marsh (Celiac Morphology)
- Prof. Yehuda Schoenfeld (Predictive Autoimmunity)
- Dr. Loren Cordain (Paleolithic Nutrition)
- Dr. Umberto Volta (Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity)
- Dr. Alessio Fasano (Gluten-related Disorders)
- …and many more!
The information learned at “A Grain of Truth: The Gluten Summit” may certainly change your life or the life of a friend or family member. We believe this event will serve as not only an incredible educational experience, but a resource that will be referred to for years to come.
Register for the “The Gluten Summit: A Grain of Truth” today, and mark your calendars for the free, online sessions
from November 11-17.
In Good Health,
Dr. Kim Bruno
Your Fort Collins Nutritionist, treating food intolerance and the many multitude health conditions they care bring about. Visit our conditions page to learn more!