Functional Diagnostic Testing
Started October 11, 2016 1115
The patients appropriate testing is determined through health history, signs and symptoms.
- Food Intolerance Panels for children and adults
- Nutrient Level Evaluation including their use in biochemical pathways for cellular health
- Adrenal and stress hormones
- Complete Thyroid Panels
- Complete Blood panels for overall health markers – lipid, liver, kidney, immune, thyroid etc.
- Cycling Female hormones
- Post-Menopausal hormones
- Gastrointestinal Panels through stool analysis