Northern Colorado Nutrition
Colorado Center of Health and Nutrition is based in Fort Collins, Colorado and serves many surrounding areas. Dr. Kim Bruno is an expert in her field of integrative nutrition, and has the experience you need to optimize your health, improve your digestive function, manage your auto-immune disorder, balance your hormones, successfully lose weight, and improve your longevity.
Services we offer include:
- Integrative Nutritional and Lifestyle Medicine Analysis
- Nutritional Follow Up Sessions
- Food Sensitivities and Intolerance Analysis and testing
- 28 Day Detoxification
- Functional Diagnostic Testing including:
- Food Intolerance Panels for children and adults
- Nutrient Level Evaluation including their use in biochemical pathways for cellular health
- Adrenal and stress hormones Complete Thyroid Panels Complete Blood panels for overall health markers – lipid, liver, kidney, immune, thyroid etc.
- Cycling Female hormones
- Post-Menopausal hormones
- Gastrointestinal Panels through stool analysis
Areas we serve include (but are not limited to):