Nutritionist Fort Collins Colorado
Colorado Center of Health and Nutrition serves Fort Collins, Colorado and many surrounding areas. Dr. Kim Bruno is an expert in her field of integrative nutrition, and has the experience you need to optimize your health, improve your digestive function, manage your auto-immune disorder, balance your hormones, successfully lose weight, and improve your longevity.
Services we offer include:
- Integrative Nutritional and Lifestyle Medicine Analysis
- Nutritional Follow Up Sessions
- Food Sensitivities and Intolerance Analysis and testing
- 28 Day Detoxification
- Functional Diagnostic Testing including:
- Food Intolerance Panels for children and adults
- Nutrient Level Evaluation including their use in biochemical pathways for cellular health
- Adrenal and stress hormones Complete Thyroid Panels Complete Blood panels for overall health markers – lipid, liver, kidney, immune, thyroid etc.
- Cycling Female hormones
- Post-Menopausal hormones
- Gastrointestinal Panels through stool analysis
Tidbits about Fort Collins, Colorado
Situated on the Cache La Poudre River along the Colorado Front Range, Fort Collins is located 65 miles north of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. With a 2012 estimated population of 148,612, it is the fourth most populous city in Colorado after Aurora, Colorado Springs and Denver. Fort Collins is a midsize college city, home to Colorado State University. It was named Money magazine’s Best Place to Live in the U.S. in 2006, No. 2 in 2008, and No. 6 in 2010. It is also known as one of the towns that inspired the design of Main Street, U.S.A. inside the main entrance of the many ‘Disneyland’-style parks run by The Walt Disney Company around the world.